Potatoes are a perfect Side Dish to any main entree. They are so versatile and combine with so many different flavors, vcialis 40mg there is no end to potato recipes! This easy recipe calls for the salty depth of black olives and richness of sun-dried tomatoes. Add in some fresh rosemary and Oh My! You have got something delicious on your hands! This recipe is great for a vegan menu, story vegetarian menu, or even a gluten-free menu!
Delicious Rating: These are super easy to make. I was able to cook this up with all ingredients being on hand at home. My DH said these were the best potatoes he ever had. I heated up the leftovers and we had them with breakfast the next day. The potatoes have a nice outer crispiness and super softness inside. Please let me know what you think of this recipe!
FOR RECIPE & PHOTO GUIDE CLICK ?
- 1½ lb small red potatoes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 shallots, minced
- 2 tsp fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- ½ cup black olives, roughly chopped
- ½ cup oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- Boil potatoes until tender.
- Drain and cut into quarters.
- Set aside in a bowl.
- In a large pan, heat olive oil over medium heat.
- Add shallots, cover and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add potatoes and add in rosemary and salt.
- Cook for 7 minutes or until nicely browned.
- Add in lemon juice, olives, and sun-dried tomatoes and gently combine.
- Serve immediately.
I love recipes with shallots. Their flavor is just amazing and the aroma they give off is almost hypnotizing.
Brown the potatoes and even give them a crispy edge which tastes delicious in this side dish.