Cabbage is an easy side dish recipe to cook up for any dinner. Just be careful on over doing it. Cabbage can cause gas…not the good kind. Sorry if this is TMI but a warning is always issued as needed!
Delicious Rating: YUM! Sometimes I cook up some boiled cabbage just to eat as a meal in itself. It is great to serve as a vegetable side with the Jalepeno Bacon Macaroni and Cheese and a piece of Garlic Fried Chicken. If you want to go a little healthier, viagra buy forget the butter and season with fresh herbs for a nice change up.
FOR RECIPE & PHOTO GUIDE CLICK ?
- 1 medium head of Red Cabbage
- 4 tbsp butter
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Cut cabbage into 6 wedges, help then cut each wedge in half.
- Add about ½ inch of water to a large pot and bring to a boil.
- Add cabbage and salt and bring down to a simmer.
- Cook for 10 minutes.
- Stir cabbage gently and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Pour off water and cook cabbage over low heat for 1 minute.
- Add butter.
- Salt & Pepper to taste.
- Serve immediately