I was a bit apprehensive to make these cookies. I love anything pumpkin but never have had pumpkin cookies. But there are those cravings for pumpkin that sneak up on me so suddenly, viagra I only have time to bake cookies. I happened to have a bag of white chocolate chips on hand and thought, “Why not?”
Delicious Rating: “Why Yes!” is exactly what I said after eating the first cookie, okay, actually after eating spoons of the cookie dough. These are a hit and delicious. Firm and yet soft, almost like a perfect pumpkin muffin soft but with a crunchy cookie bottom. The white chocolate chips balance so perfectly with the pumpkin in this easy recipe, not over nor underwhelming at all. Next time I want to try chocolate chocolate chips, what do you think?
FOR RECIPE & PHOTO GUIDE CLICK ?
- 2 sticks of butter, softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 15 oz can of pure pumpkin
- 3 cups flour
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1½ tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp all spice
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Beat butter until nice and fluffy.
- Add in sugars and beat until well combined.
- Mix in eggs one at a time.
- Add in vanilla and pumpkin puree.
- Mix in spices, salt, and baking soda.
- Beat flour into pumpkin mix, little by little.
- Stir in white chocolat chips.
- Drop cookie mixture of 1 tbsp on a non-stick baking sheet.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes.
- Cool on wire racks.
My favorite part of any day is when I cream butter and sugar…beautiful!
You may feel like it is too much spices added but I found that it is just enough to really bring out the pumpkin taste. Sometimes in pumpkin dessert recipes the pumpkin can just disappear because of too much spices or too little. I found that this was the perfect amount.
I dropped 1 tablespoonfuls of dough out and it seems like a great cookie size. The dough does not flatten and keeps the shape that it is dropped in. So if you want pretty cookies, try shooting the dough out of a pastry bag and let me know how they turn out!