What is your favorite Meatloaf Recipe? There are so many types of meatloaf, so many ways to prepare and cook it. I just started getting into meatloaf this past year. It was never cooked growing up at home and I always shied away from it at gatherings, the cornflakes scared me off! But now I am quite enjoying this loaf of meat thing. It is a super easy meal, provided you have some quick sides.
Delicious Rating: This recipe is super easy to prepare. Just mix together all the ingredients with your hands, place in a loaf pan, and voila! Meatloaf is created. I love that this was super moist and so flavorful from the three meats, spinach, spices & herbs. You can make the mixture ahead of time and freeze in a throwaway loaf pan and bake at a future time. I don’t have a lot of ideas for meatloaf, how do you usually prepare it? What do you serve it with?
FOR RECIPE & PHOTO GUIDE CLICK →
- ½ lb ground Pork
- ½ lb ground Chicken
- ½ lb ground Beef
- 6 oz frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- ½ cup grated Parmesan
- 1 Eggs
- 2 tsp Basil
- 2 tsp Parsley
- 2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- ¾ cup Bread Crumbs
- 1 cup ketchup
- 4 tablespoons packed light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Combine pork, chicken, and beef in a large bowl.
- Get your hands dirty and mix in spinach, parmesan, eggs, basil, parsley, garlic powder, salt, red pepper flakes, and bread crumbs.
- Combine well.
- Place in a bread loaf pan or shape into a loaf and place in a baking dish.
- Combine last 3 ingredients in a bowl.
- Spread half the sauce on top of meatloaf.
- Bake for 1 hour to 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- Place remaining sauce on top, cut and serve.
Double the sauce for if you like a little extra once done.