If you have never ventured into the San Francisco Bay Area then you have never feasted on the best Bacon Cheeseburger of your life. Yes, Nation’s, The Original Giant Hamburger, cooks up one delicious Bacon Cheeseburger. Usually a late night meal but more often a quick diner feel lunch, I eat a Bacon Cheeseburger from Nation’s whenever I am back home. Now that I am living in Costa Rica, however, a delicious juicy, mouth-watering, smelling good, fresh-off-the-grill burger is hard to come by. So I have had to take matters into my own kitchen!
This burger is not complicated at all. Simple, fresh ingredients are the key to making this successful. Follow the recipe for a fantastic Nation’s Bacon Cheeseburger at home tonight!
FOR RECIPE CLICK →
- 8 oz Ground Beef, 85/15 ratio
- 3 thick slices Hickory-smoked bacon
- ¼ tsp Seasoning Salt
- 2 slices Cheddar Cheese
- 1 large Hamburger Bun, spongy
- 2 slices Tomato
- 3 leaves Iceburg Lettuce
- 1 slice of White Onion
- Miracle Whip
- Heat up a nice heavy duty pan over medium heat.
- Cook bacon until lightly crisp, remove and place on paper towels.
- Season beef and shape into a round patty a little larger than bun.
- Cook in hot bacon grease for 4 minutes, flip and cook for an additional 3 minutes.
- minute before patty is done cooking place the 2 slices of cheese on top.
- Place Miracle Whip on bottom bun followed by raw onions, tomato slices, and the lettuce leaves.
- Place patty on top of lettuce.
- Cut the bacon slices in half and place on the melted cheese.
- Top with bun and enjoy.