Last month I put up a recipe for Hawaiian Pulled Pork that is one of many of the different easy pulled pork recipes I have been cooking. This Kansas Pulled Pork recipe is my favorite one yet. I love pulled pork because you don’t really have to do anything to cook up a delicious meal. Just season the pork, put it over some heat, and let it cook for a few hours. Easy & Simple.
Delicious Rating: This is some delicious pork! The seasoning is spot on to give it a deep smoky flavor with a little bit of spice. I cook mine in a dutch oven on the stove and it turns out succulent every time. I serve it on a bun with some Red Cabbage Cole Slaw…or eat out of the pot with a fork, still good!
FOR RECIPE & PHOTO GUIDE CLICK →
- Add all the ingredients except the pork in a bowl and mix well.
- Put pork in the heavy pot and add spices.
- Rub spice mixture over all the pork.
- Cover with water.
- Bring to a boil and cook for 10 minutes.
- Cover with a lid and reduce heat to a simmer.
- Cook for an additional 2-3 hours.
- Shred pork in pot with a couple of forks.
Do not pour out the extra liquid in the pot when the pork is done. Shred the pork in the pot and it will soak up all the extra juice…yum!